Curbed: Contributing Scriptwriter [Freelance] | October 2017 - present
- Curbed, Vox Media's architecture/cities/real estate publication, releases short videos on salient topics through their website, newsletter, youtube, and social media channels.
- I write scripts and do storyboarding to help the team put together shot lists and steer the stories these videos tell.
Rockets of Awesome: Copywriter [Freelance] | September 2017 – November 2017
- Rockets of Awesome is a subscription box service delivering fun and stylish clothes for awesome kids.
- I concept and write seasonal email campaigns, social media content, transactional copy, and more, working directly with the Chief Creative Officer and creative team.
OKREAL: Partnerships Manager | June 2017 – present
- OKREAL (okreal.co) is a resource for women’s career guidance, advice, empowerment, and more.
- I strategize online content and offline activations, identify and pitch prospective partners, create proposals, negotiate sponsorship agreements, and close biz.
- Key partners include Jason Wu, Bustle Magazine, Anne Klein, Elomi Lingerie, Campari Group.
ShopSpring.com: SEO Copywriter [Freelance] | July 2017
- SEO copywriting project to improve ranking for ShopSpring.com and their retail partners.
- Conducted SEO research and wrote 350+ short editor's notes using keywords, describing partner brands to the ShopSpring.com consumer.
JWALK/Shiseido: Sr Copywriter/Creative Strategist | Sept 2016-May 2017
- Senior copywriter for digital and print ads, websites, newsletters, internal brand documents and global brand guides, etc. for Buxom Cosmetics and bareMinerals.
- Creative strategist, concepting creative campaigns and brand initiatives.
Virtualize/American Express: Copywriter [Freelance] | Jan 2017
- Scripted a media-facing American Express promotional video. Worked with the team at the content studio (Virtualize), the agency (PMK), and the client (Amex).
Summit Series: Communications Lead [Freelance] | Nov 2016
- One part communications strategy, one part event production. I worked closely with the event and programming directors to process and communicate critical information on board the Summit at Sea cruise.
- Managed a team of three communications controllers to receive and disseminate information to a team of 20+ content managers and the larger Summit team.
Milk Studios/Camp David: Copywriter/Consultant [Freelance] | Aug 2016
- Wrote web/print copy and consulted on communications strategy for Milk Studios' new coworking space, Camp David.
- Worked closely with the Managing Director and Project Manager to establish brand voice and copy guidelines across all platforms.
Flavorpill Media: Senior Account Executive | March 2015 – July 2016
- Worked with media buying agencies to secure RFPs for top national brands.
- Lead ideation sessions to develop brilliant ideas for custom programs, events, content, influencer campaigns, and partnerships.
- Designed and created proposals, sales materials for internal and client pitching.
- Key clients included Airbnb, PayPal, HBO, and Canon.
Wanderlust Festival: Director of Sponsorships | Nov 2009 – March 2015
- Managed sponsorships Wanderlust’s national series of music and yoga festivals.
- Developed and pitched sales materials and proposals.
- Executed on-site event production and activation management for 30 – 60 sponsors at each festival.
- Managed post-event follow up including post mortems and case study creation.
- Key clients included Glaceau, The North Face, General Mills, MillerCoors.
Royal Family Festivals: Sponsor/Vendor Coordinator | May – Sep 2010
- Sought, secured, and activated sponsors and vendors for the Royal Family Affair three-day music festival.
Whitesmith Entertainment: Assistant Artist Manager | Sep 2008 – Aug 2009
- Day-to-day management for Amanda Palmer and other music clients.
Rothbury Music Festival: VIP Experience Manager | July 2008
- Managed the “Good Life” VIP guest experience, including registration and special events on site.
Nettwerk Music Group | July 2007 - Dec 2007
Learned how to manage bands.
Sony/Columbia Records | Sep 2006 - Dec 2006
Met Beyonce's dad.
Madison House Music | July 2006 - Dec 2006
Learned how to network, be scrappy, and live in New York City.
Stewart Communications PR | Summers 2004 & 2005
Learned about PR and how to be an intern.
Proficient in Mac, PC, Microsoft Office Suite, etc. (duh) and I love the internet (Google Drive, Calendar, Analytics) a lot (facebook, instagram, twitter, etc.). Experienced with CRMs including Insightly, Basecamp, and SalesForce.
Northeastern University | Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science, Music Industry/Business | 2008
Summa Cum Laude, Dean's List, National Honors Society, National Merit Commendation